1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I finally got this ferrox program?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by paperc07, May 20, 2007.

1. paperc07

paperc07 Member

I been looking around and seeing talk about this ferrox program so I went and downloaded it and it works and everything but know I cant figure out how to work it. I mean all the information I can really say is that I am getting this same picture and options on mine http://youtube.com/watch?v=yRMPLGlG4CY but everytime I try and use external or even internal it just keeps saying killed and thats it and I have to restart I just need to know how to use this backup program

2. nax0101

nax0101 Regular member

this is sax swis army knife, doset ply backups

3. paperc07

paperc07 Member

ok so I would need the actually ferrox program?? And what I got is SAK ok well sorry for bothering you guys and thank you for clearing that up and I cant find a ferrox iso loader anywhere so I will just continue to wait thank you

4. dpickett

dpickett Guest

There is no Ferrox program. There are no ISO loaders avaliable to the general public. No one has released one yet. If you want more info there alot of sites out there that have documented the iso loader soap opera

5. paperc07

paperc07 Member

yeah I pretty much figured that out thanks though for claring it all up I appreciate it because I got caught up in all that iso loader bs just like alot of other people well anyways thanks

6. dpickett

dpickett Guest

Thats cool, there have been alot of weird claims out there, but the cold hard truth seem sto point towards alot of hot air. Sure than guy in some chat room might claim his brothers, sisters, buddy who knows some guy down at the home depot has it, but i'm willing to bet hes full of it. :)