1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I found a Good Site To Buy Hd Advance From!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Liam1080, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Liam1080

Liam1080 Guest

Hi,

just letting you all know i found a site which is a really good place to buy all ur mod stuff from including Hd Advance i've bought ps1 chips from them with no problem in the past and i orderd hd advance from them today and i allready got an email confirming my order and a tracking number. another nice thing is they do C.O.D which is cool cause then u dont have to worry cause u dont pay till it gets delieverd. The sitw is http://www.modchip.ca they are located in Manitoba, Canada.

Sincerly,

Liam

PS: Note on the site that on the left there is a box to choose your curency from (us or canadian dollers)

2. mesh

mesh Member

This site appears to use the same checkout form as modchip.com and both boast a secure, encrypted checkout. When I click to proceed to checkout, (where i enter credit card, adress, etc) I am NOT in a secure page and there are no security certificates viewable. I question the legitamacy of this website. Anyone else care to input their thoughts....

3. m2cyclone

m2cyclone Member

Their site is secure once you get past the registration and then start to enter the card number..

4. DJMafi

DJMafi Member

This site is HIGHLY reccomend, it is secure and they are damn fast and VERY good customer support - the best in the market IMO!