1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i found a magic 3.1 chip for $14

Discussion in 'PS2' started by account, Jan 28, 2004.

1. account

account Guest

^topic^ im not sure if this site is good enough to trust but there selling a magic 3.1 for $14 it says $19.99 but if you click order now the price drops to $14! if it looks real and safe to buy from i might get one or two

the site is http://www.modchipinc.com/

check out my site http://jgames.50megs.com

2. Supreme

Supreme Member

Thats about the average price for one of those. They buy them in bulk for just a few dollars. It si an old out dated chip in my oppinion and virtually every chip on the market today is superior. I say go w/ the DUO chip from http://foundmy.com. It is $21, boots all the games the magic wont or has problems with, and only has a 17 wire installation instead of 22!! Check it out, you wont be sorry.

3. WEStar

WEStar Active member

"boots all the games magic won't"... well, unless you have a V7 ps2 with magic3.1 then the magic3.1 boots all games. so, if you have any version other than a V7 the magic3.1 will work fine. Sure, the other mods can boot from the browser but really, how lazy do you have to be to not want to lean over and press the reset button?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2004
  4. Supreme

Supreme Member

As lazy as your average potato chip eatin video gamesr!! lol

5. vairox

vairox Regular member

give me a list of games the v7 and magic 3.1 have a problem with, i havent encountered any... i hear all this "problems" and "double check" shit and no evidence to support it, just a bunch of fuckin idiots repeating rumors and shit they heard at recess on the playground at grade school.

who cares if it is outdated? it works great, if you have to have the latest modchip in the latest fashion setting colors you've got bigger self esteem problems than anyone i've every met, get a life dude.... cause yours is "outdated"
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Barton 3200+
    Sony dwu-14a flashed to dru-510a
    PS2 v7
    Magic 3.1

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides
    By the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. - Ezekiel 25:17[/small]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2004
  6. Supreme

Supreme Member

I have actually installed about 100 magic 3.1 and hundreds more of other chips over the past 2 years so I know what I'm talking about from experience. Why are you getting so pissed off about the thing any way. It was just my oppinion and there is no need to talk like that. I no longer offer the chip for installation because there are salution out there that are just as cheap and work better. Of course you think your chip is fine. It works for you and its all you know. BUT, if you have a DMS3 or messiah 2 or even the DUO chip YOU WOULD NOTICE the difference right away.

See when it comes to mod chips I'm like a pimp. He's had so many different kinds of women so he knows for sure what is good booty and what is just average. You are like a Virgin. All you know is that one women you've ever been with and as far as you know is good booty. But you know nothing else so how can you say for sure in all fairness what is good and what is not?

7. vairox

vairox Regular member

anyone who compares women to silicon based chips is definitely someone who spends all day on the internet jacking off to digitally rendered photos of women he will never have a chance with. and that is the experience you bring to da table pat-nah! brah! son! dawg! you sound like the monkey idiots at internationalgamingworld

8. Supreme

Supreme Member

Hmmm..... This is the second post I've read from you sayin something negative about that internationalgamingworld place. Did they rip you off or something? Wait I just got it. They must be black or think they are black and you don't like black people. Your use of the word "monkeys" tells me that right there. Tell me. Would you tell those "monkeys" to there face what you think about them or would you just shut up and smile in fear a a severe ass woppin like most racist?

9. vairox

vairox Regular member

did anyone mention color? yeah i think you did....who is the one thinking racist thoughts? looks like the only one here is you son. perhaps you feel oppressed and beaten down, and from this oppression you take on a racist - get-da-man attitude? the only one with a racist thought here is you, makes you wonder who the real racists are, white people or black people hating on themselves....things that make you go hmmm catch that beat down. G

10. Supreme

Supreme Member

I didnt say you were a white racist but thanks for clearing that up. There are all kinds of different cultures that could all be racist against each other. WHere I live I hear Hispanics saying racist slurs to Blacks and asians and vice versa. There is barely any white people where I live so I didnt focus on what color you were, just that you are a racist. You STILL didn't answer my question though. Did you talk like that to them when you met them? No you didn't. But I don't need to say anymore. You speak for your self.

11. vairox

vairox Regular member

refer to other thread, do you know what that means? i can send you a step by step guide in brail if you need one.

12. stunn611

stunn611 Regular member

[bold]i think that chip on the site might be a clone. the only real magic 3.1 chip i know of is in red color and that one is blue.

13. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

why would they make a clone and sell it for the same price that other websites are?
    and if it is this place is selling it for the same price

www.modchipworld.com has it for $14.99 also

14. vairox

vairox Regular member

when u think about it, the modchip consists of 50 cents worth of parts, they are making a profit of several thousand percent....they would be making tons of money selling them for $5 each

15. account

account Guest

even if it is a clone would it still work the same?

16. WEStar

WEStar Active member

I think a clone should work but, it might not be as stable.

17. shaix

shaix Member

I have magic 3.1 for sale if anyone is interested.
    $15 each Free Shipping. I have 2 left.

shaiboy831@hotmail.com