1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got a question about recovery mode for 3.40 OE(RECO. MODE FLASHES THEN CLOSES)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by taboney, Jun 2, 2007.

1. taboney

taboney Member

Well i flased my psp with the software but when I go into recovery mode to enable 1.50 kernel for homebrew it flashes once then goes away. Then i power off then on and another flas. I can move the cursor but when i enabled kernel 1.50 and i went to used nesterj it started flashing too.

Is there any fix for tis and if there is can you uys elp?

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

if u put the nesterj in the GAME150 folder there is no need to set the kernel. just do that

3. taboney

taboney Member

I PUT IN GAME150. AND SAME THING HAPPENS. I go into NesterJ and i turn off and then on and it flashes once and goes away. If i don't us my PSP for a wile and it goes i sleep mode the NesterJ screen then shows up! So its all mixed up! SHould i o through RECOVERY and go back to 1.5?

WHat should i do now?

4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

ya, just run thru recovery and test ur nesterj on 1.5. if it works, go back up to 3.40 oe-a. heres the recovery file http://www.sendspace.com/file/kidgxi

put the folder called RECOVERY right in x:/PSP/GAME without even opening it, it has all ur files there.