1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got an idea for USB wireless headset with bluetooth?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by inkster, Jun 15, 2007.

1. inkster

inkster Member

Ok I know I've already asked for help on this so please can I get some more help? Well their are certain games you can play with USB on PS3 and some with bluetooth. For those games that are only USB and not bluetooth compatible, what I want to know now is. What if you use this USB adapter at http://www.inland-products.com/singleproduct.asp?search=usb&p
    artnum=08316 then will you be able to use bluetooth on those USB games? Well you would think, right? Please I need some feedback.

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Probably not. I use the PS2 mic=D

3. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

You I would go for the ps2 mic cause its not as expensive and they both work, so why not save some money and use the ps2 mic.

4. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

the headset in question would not work due to the fact that there would be no pairing interface with the usb receiver in other words how would u pair it now ive been looking into wireless usb headsets i wonder if one of them would work im dying to try it since ps2 games use usb and the ps3 recognizes most usb devices

5. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

Yeah I've used a PS2 headset online and they work, actually if you go online on the PS3 and talk to people most of them will say they're using a PS2 headset. So I'm gonna buy on they aren't that expensive. I've looked around though today and most stores don't carry them for some reason or they're out of stoke yet you'd think they would have some in since the PS2 is still selling.