1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got an iso, burned it to dvd, put in in box, turned out to be french!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Wylee, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Wylee

Wylee Guest

Ok so i got an iso....it says multi 3.iso (so i hope that means multi region/language)and when i burned it to the dvd and played it, everything was frecnh (GRRRR!!!!) so is there a way i can config this or change it back to eng? please? one of my fav games plz help thx. peace

2. steimy

steimy Active member

yes, if it has a language setting in the options. Now i know your saying to yourself "well how the heck can i know that, I don't read French?"

Well you can write down the words on the main screen, Do a google search for Bablefish by Altavista, and use it to translate the words from French to English. Once you know which one the options are choose it and continue to translate until you find what you need. Make sure you write it down just in case it always defaults back to French so you can easily change it when you play each time.

By the way, When it said multi-3 did it mention that one of those 3 languages was English? Most games are multi-5

3. Wylee

Wylee Guest

well i can sorta read french, but i failed it in skool, and i dont think thers a language option in-game. I dont recall seeing it when i played the english version. The game is spiderman2, so if uve played it mayb u can recall or if u hav it mayb u can look and see if u can change it. and what does it mean by multi.3? anything to do with language? cuz the title of the ISO was english

LOL btw...ur always helping me with my problems..dont u ever get fed up with me? :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2007
  4. steimy

steimy Active member

I try to help anyone i can, that is what the forums are all about.
    Multi-3 means the game has 3 different languages. MOst games i have seen have 5, called Multi-5

I have no idea if i have that game or not. My xbox has not even been hooked up for about 6-8 months since i got my 360.
    I know demonoid has it. "Games : XBox : Full Game : English"
    sorry not allowed to link you but it is there.

5. Wylee

Wylee Guest

lol ye i understand bout the help thing man..

Dont u need an account for demonoid?

and btw i think im currently gettin an eng. one, it jus says spiderman2 .iso. ill ftp it before wasting a dvd again. But when u say that multi 3 has 3 languages(Multi-3 means the game has 3 different languages) how do i get to these diff languages?

6. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Like steimy said it depends on the game most of the time its in one of the options.

7. steimy

steimy Active member

It would be in the options as to which language you choose.
    And yes you need an account at Demonoid, but it is free and they usually have open sign up unlike the other private sites which you can rarely find a space to get into. Those are of course the best sites which is why it is so hard. they limit the number of members to make sure they get a good bandwidth, and you get good speeds.