1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got fw 2.71!!!! What do i do now????

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jnbean, Apr 5, 2007.

1. jnbean

jnbean Member

I just did the best thing I could do all week....I traded my 3.11 fw psp for a 2.71 fw psp!!! now i wanna start homebrewing. I need to know the steps I need to take to get the best running custom firmwire... I know i have the correct motherboard....so i dont have to worry about that.....

I look around and see all theese directions about "hend" and "Devhook" when I dont even know what they are for....im sorry for being the 100th person to post this question but i just want someone to help me out here.

2. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

well first off you need to downgrade to 1.5 There are many ways to do this, many programs that will do you for it, but i prefer the old way.. the one where no prgram error can brick your psp, and with 100% guide is %100 impossible of bricking.

Downgrader Guide (all firmwares)

Go there and find your fw and downgrade to 1.5

Once at 1.5, then its up to you to choose which of the custom firmwares u want to upgrade too.. I would recommend, Da's 3.03 oe's or even his 3.10 oe's... or you could wait a while for his newest due out any time now...

Hope that helped.