1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I GOT IT TO WORK, BUT I STILL NEED A LITTLE HELP

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mazster, Jan 15, 2004.

1. mazster

mazster Member

Alright guys i used shrink 3.1 got ot on my hard drive
    used nero6 to burn it everything went smooth, however
    when i play them back they seem to distort and pause a bit can anyone tell me why this is happening and how do i prevent this from happening any help very helpful thanx

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

If your picture is pixelating(little blocky things) it may be from over compression or poor blank media. The cheap media is the most common cause. Will also cause some pause and jumps. Try some different brands of media.
    Jerry

3. mazster

mazster Member

thats whats going on little blocks that distort the screen. what media do you suggest?

4. Ketale

Ketale Regular member

Ritek G04 are very good, Verbatims are good, too, though a little bit more expensive. Stay away from Princo.
    I'm pretty sure this is the opinion of most of the more experienced members on these forums (I don't count myself to be one of them, though... ;) ... and please correct me if I'm wrong)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2004
  5. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

As stated, you can't go wrong with Ritek. There are some other brand names actually made by Ritek. Go to www.dvdrhelp.com and then the section on dvd media. It lists media name and who the manufacturer is. Also a section on burner-media compatibility. Good Luck.
    Jerry