1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I GOT MY EUROVOX

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by xXJediXx, Jul 16, 2007.

1. xXJediXx

xXJediXx Guest

Hi guys

Firstly Got my eurovox max v 2008 and love it was as easy to set up as some of you guys said.. Wow im impressed.

I have all my subscription channels ..

What i want to ask is Do any of you know anythign about this .

I have all my Movie channels movies SD 1 + SD 2, comedy, action,classic, idie etc .. when i go to these channels its a black screen with a Birgin Meia logo requesting a pin, which i cant put in as i dont have a Birgin media subscription or interactive. Now further on up the same channels are there again, only with slightly different names everyone has a name like SMMoviesComedyHid SmMoviesActionHid ETC ETC

and the same for all th other movie channels ..

Any one know why this is or what it is ..

Also the box worked straight out of the box , is there anythign i can do to to improve the service or channels recieved .. perhaps to get norvegian tv for all the united matches .???

Thanks

xXJediXx

2. Simon0601

Simon0601 Member

Look further down your channel list for Movie channels ending with "Hid" these will work ok. Also you might prefer to upload a channel list for your area which is already sorted and in order with favorites. I'm sure someone on here will have one already done for your area if you ask nicely.

3. xXJediXx

xXJediXx Guest

HI .

I got the movies as you reccomended , i seem to have every channel.

can you explain what you meant about sorting the channels for my area please.

I just added each channel to it relavent favorite , ie sports , movies entertainment

So its possible to have the chanels in ntl's order .??