1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got my games to work!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by AznBoy01, Apr 19, 2005.

1. AznBoy01

AznBoy01 Member

I got most of my new games that lag and takes long time to load to work by using DVD Decrypter 3.5.1.0 ..... ever since i had the new version ever game that i burn took a long time to load ...i just reburn midnight club 3, dynasty warriors 5, and dbz sagas with version 3.5.1.0....no more long loading because i use the old version of dvd decrypter...so try it out and post if it works for you too.. sorry if this is a repost or not

2. kingade

kingade Member

kan u pm me a link or something for that verson plz thanks

3. AznBoy01

AznBoy01 Member

people trust me this version is better ...and i didn't get it from a website ...i still had it on my computer but i have gmail and i think that i can send it to you ...or u can tell me how to host up program or like a free host up program website or somthin ...if not than i can maybe send through email

4. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

The newest version is 3.5.4.0. and you can download it for free at their website. dvddecrypter.com

5. AznBoy01

AznBoy01 Member

Dude the point is the ..."the new version" ...causes lag and long loading ....that is why i came up with this thread that the old version is better .....didn't you read this post man

6. r0c0

r0c0 Guest

dvddevcrypter sucks anyways , half of the problems on this forum are about burning with dvddecrypter , screw it and get urself alcohol 120%

7. danbooke

danbooke Regular member

I agree with RoCo, I only use DVD Decrypter when I absolutely have to (meaning none of my other burning programs are producing successfull backups). I stick with Nero most of the time though.

8. smooth_1

smooth_1 Member

I was also having slow load times and I finally located an older version 3.5.2 and installed it and the load times on MLB 2006 were greatly improved, maybe this problem needs to be looked at further from the developers of DVD Decrypter? Thanks for the tip

9. AznBoy01

AznBoy01 Member

see i told you that it would worked.....i just wonder why do we used the older version though....and yes we should look more deepin into it