1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got my magic discs and slider today

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by sinak, Mar 21, 2005.

1. sinak

sinak Guest

Hi there, I got my magic discs and slide card today. The back of the tray on my ps2, has one screw in the center thats right behind the ps2 logo. Everywhere I read doesnt show me how to take it off. I dont want to break anything, I just got this ps2. Its a scph-50001 thats what it says on back. It is compatible but I cant seem to take the front off. I watched a video on it slidetool-2.wmv But the way they do it, its like my ps2 doesnt have the same stuff under the tray. HELP

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

take the screw out and pull the cover off.

3. sinak

sinak Guest

Will it mess anything up? Like do I have to put it back on? after I take it off? Weird ass shit.

4. sinak

sinak Guest

ok i took it off and did everything right pulled tray out stuck the copied disc in then locked it with slide card and went to boot then it says its not a valid ps2 disc WTF!?? i burned it using nero image thats the way i do with my xbox games and they work

5. jonels

jonels Regular member

if you have copied versions of swap magic it won't work

also note the cd version 3.0 of swap magic has difilculty loading with v9/10 consoles,make sure u use the dvd version

Last edited: Mar 22, 2005
  6. sinak

sinak Guest

Im nub!! lloll problem was I wasnt locking it. after i put disc in :)

7. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

You would be surprised how many people have that problem.