1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i guess im back to help again?`

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mikeismad, Sep 20, 2007.

1. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

yep thats right. i think i have had enough time to cool off from all of the remarks and things that were said and im back ready to help.

plus i just got a new premium

so if you have questions feel free to ask now :)

2. batespcm

batespcm Guest

good stuff until the past few days this place has been really quiet

3. steimy

steimy Active member

hey man, glad to see you back. I still stop in from time to time myself but i have limited myself as to the type of questions i will answer. You want to know how to flash, copy games, best media and all that basic stuff just read the big bold freakin' guides at the top and stop being lazy, LOL

4. JLF24

JLF24 Regular member

glad to see ya back.. IMO there still seems to be a lot of lazy people asking dumb questions... Read the guides and then ask questions people... I see why PS2Menace left now... he got tired of the dumb questions.... Anyways welcome back bro... Just wish we could do something about the dumb questions..

5. paul91

paul91 Regular member

welcome back buddy ;)

this place has been kinda empty without u, so im glad your back to help everyone who cant read the damn guides lol