1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i hate http://www.gocybershop.ca

Discussion in 'PS2' started by sonspot, Feb 23, 2004.

1. sonspot

sonspot Member

i hate this (http://www.gocybershop.ca) freaking store, it took three weeks of calling then someone finaly told me that the chip i wanted was backed ordered then i asked for a refund about two weeks ago guess what still no refund, this morning i called and ask whats up with my refund some guy tells me it was sent to account so it most be on its way but he dosent cause the accounting person wont get there till 2PM (what the F*$#),.. so i call again just to really see whats up, the accounting was there before 2PM which is good, but guess what they still did refund my money till today, so now i have to wait another week to get my freakng money back to shop somewhere else,..

i hate http://www.gocybershop.ca

2. SEGAbhoy

SEGAbhoy Guest

Glad you shared that with other potential buyers, if it helps I hate easybuy2000.com, a shower of w@nk*rs they are.

3. TheAssman

TheAssman Guest

I live in the middle of the east coast and I ordered a DMS3 chip with express shipping and got my chip in about 36 hours from them and they are all the way in Canada. I would defintely buy from them again.

4. georgej

georgej Member

I've been ordering from them from years, never had a problem. I think 'sunspot' is probably as competitor making up some bulls*&%^

I've never had a problem calling in, never had a problem with credits or my merchandise.

The sad thing is, I think alot of people in these forums are a bunch of punk kids posting crap.

5. Xian

Xian Regular member

Sometimes different people have different experiences. I had recommended a vendor to a friend to get a Fliptop/SM. I had ordered from them 3 times previously and had good service. After 2 weeks my friend's had not been shipped and his credit card had been charged as well. It took several emails to get his order cancelled and card refunded. I guess you never know about a company until you have a problem and have to deal with their return or cancellation procedure.

6. modgirlz

modgirlz Guest

i placed an order with this company and two days later i got my modchip. i got what i paid for. great service, would recommend you give them a try. (i had aweful service from consolesource.com)

7. touhif

touhif Guest

I own www.consolemaniac.com place a order there if you can itll help me a lot. Im by the way only 14 years old but place an order and itll be at your house in less than a week gareenteed. I opened my shop last most its been going smooth with my ebay business. So please try it out. someone bought a fliptop and wap magic combo from me a few days ago from here and he will recieve it very very soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2004
  8. georgej

georgej Member

Hey Assman - love the user name!

9. modgirlz

modgirlz Guest

consolemaniac-thanks for the information, but i want to buy from a legitimate store.

10. touhif

touhif Guest

i am legimate try our site and try it out. when yopu recieve item post a forum saying im trustable.

11. treepop

treepop Member

There should be a sticky with stores not to go to....that way people know where to go and not to got kinda like a $hit list.....or a thread sticky with the good stores and bad stores....that way it will cut down on people asking which is a good store for so and so :)

12. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

touhif: How about getting banned instead???

13. touhif

touhif Guest

why get banned

14. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Mar 11, 2004