1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I HATE MOD CHIPS !!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by DOOM3666, May 4, 2005.

1. DOOM3666

DOOM3666 Member

I CANT BELIEVS THIS !!!!!! ok i was worken on my xbox and finaly after 3 months things started to work , but of corse everythign had to fuXk me in the face the xbox was pluged in but Not Running, i went to switch to a philiphs dvd drive and the hard drive i guess touched the plate that sez WARNING HOT ! and i seen a spark and now its all fuxked, nothing works and its not the fuse, can somone tell me where i can get a cheap power sorce or if i can get one from them, i dont have a credit card so im limited. =( aahhhhh damn microfuk, it figgures you can make this thing to anything, you read about all kinds of shit, oooo i hooked up my mod chip and god came over to play, and wow man i hooked up my mod chip and it told me the lotto numbers, or some shit like I hooked up my mod chip and started to receave the lost transmissions of the Voyager 2 ..... BUT DONT TOUCH THE DAMN HARD DRIVE TO A GROUNDED FUKEN PLATE ! OOOO IT SEZ WARNIGN HOT ! WARNING MAY FRY YOUR ASS, arr you tryign to tell me no one at micro fuk ever did that maken the stupid box !! WTF !!! NO MORE MOD CHIPS FUK EM !

2. DOOM3666

DOOM3666 Member

ALL i can can say is if my shit is fryed ,the mod chip better be or its getting a ride , and a fuken 12 gauge! DAMN IT !!!!

3. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

K, the modchip didnt do it..you did. And how smart can you be to leave the xbox pluged in while you are messing around in it? Believe me..120V of electricity WILL kill you. :| You my friend are lucky you are alive...

4. jealousjo

jealousjo Guest

I'm an electrician. You're not lucky to be alive. 120VAC feels great in small doses. However, one thing you learn in school, once you let the smoke out of something, you can't get it back in. Oh, and rule two...unplug the damn thing before working on it.

5. DOOM3666

DOOM3666 Member

lol yea ok i got hit from a 4 amp welder im so sure 120 volts is going to get me, an yea i know to unplug it, you dont understand though, i was unclear, its not that like i sat the drive there, i finnaly got shit to run ( after 3 months ) but anyway i got a lil unthoughtfull and all i did was turn around to get the other drive, and spark ! but LOL LOL its funny coz my friend every time he tryed to install this game (farcry) and twice his computer blew up as soon as he got the cd, lol first time, his CPU fan, on a brand new comp stoped working, and he didnt know of corse never opening the comp, he got the cd and KAPOP! the CPU gave in LOL, and the second time, he sent the comp in and they sent him a new one,He opened the case, power , all good and running... He turned around for the cd and BOOM ! Power Sorce blew out ! lol lol so i guess i could have had worse happen to me. bTw the same guy was like ... well heres my Xbox, i got a Kick ass AMD 64 FUk the xbox, so i didnt mind lol . hmmmm anyone know if i can switch out a PS for a Newer 1.0 with the older ORIGIONAL ORIGINAL 1.0 ?This new box has the Solder in the LPC holes but i can tell the board is nicer made than my origional 1.0 BTW im looken por a 1.0 Power Source, will pay 15 - 20 $ for one or 30 - 40 for a Parts box Let me know all =)

Btw way ill add another soon, ill let you know if my hardware is Fryed......... XBOX FOR SALE CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP LOL QUIETIST AND COOLEST RUNNING XBOX EVER ! push the button and look, no Sound, no heat, No lights, and no games ! cant go wrong trust a guy that dont unplug the xbox, one fuken time! lol Just take this as example to anyone Moding ! CAREFULL NO MATTER WHAT EXCITEMENT MAY COME FORTH ! well thank you to anyone who shared there ideas or thoughts for my EXPLOSIVE ADVENTURE ! LOL PEACE OUTS !

o yea , i dont blame the chip - i blame BILL GATES !!! NA LOL its my fault, i knew if i had a mod chip ide keep trying, and trying , and trying , and trying and that what i did I am not surprised that after literly 3 months of trying i got carless a lil next time though, since there will be no 3rd party chips, i think it will run very good LOL ok later all

6. DOOM3666

DOOM3666 Member

BY THE WAY ! 120 VOLTS COULD NEVER KILL YOU BUT the amps are a lil diffrent i know electricity, my father was a construction / electriction wile i was growing up and believe me i know at least a lil, AS YOU CAN SEE, im far from perfect ....maybe ...lol, and by the way my question was, DO YOU THINK MY HARDWARE ( MOBO - HD - DVD ) IS FRYED, NOT o my whos fault is this ? or WOW SHOULD I HAVE UNPLUGGED THAT FIRST ? or even Does this power source have enuff power in it to COOK MY ASS LIKE A JEW IN WW ... well ? you get the point i mean no disrespect but cmon, BELIEVE me i know whos fault it is, Why it happened , and all the good stuff, an i knew as soon as i seen the spark fly. Yea i Exagerated my story , but of corse ! i want anyone to work on something for months and just as it works its gone as soon as it started , and not at least feel a lil down, Lessons in life are what is to be learned and thats in fact what im doing, ive been working on PCs since 386 - 486 times and the XBOX is NEW NEW NEW stuff to me, But thats how i started PCs as well, Now I im Computer Repair as my profession =) LAter Everyone !

THANK YOU ALL !! VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR EFFORDS AND HELP FOR EVERYTHING IN ALL MY POSTS !!! THANK YOU ALL !!! ill let you know if im haveing a nice service for my box or if i can let it keep the name i gave it to begine with REZEDBOX i bought it broke and took out 2 traces after a million solders "thinking " it was the pinheader, .. PIST ... have a multimeater handy =P I DIDNT! but there not hard to get in and i got the pain in the ass 1.0 plus i got the solering GUN not a pen, its far from pin-point unless i am, but if your a noob or a lil unsure about soldering GET - SOLDER PEN - ELECTRONIC FLUX - and a Multi - Meter and dont BE SHAKEY! and your gooood to go ill make a tatorial since i learned it all first hand over and over and over and even till now PEACE

7. DOOM3666

DOOM3666 Member

well everyone, .... i guess thats it for this experience, or posobly a new begining .. due to me totaly cooking my Power Supply ...... after puting in a replacement ,...... and takeing a Philips Xbox drive from my friends ( his box wont read Xbox games much with it ALL WAYS DIRTY DISK) replaceing the Thomson. It compleatly booted up no problem. YOOHOO! so this is my sugestions to a bad mod job. This is all true ! my experience ! IM A NOOB TO THE BOX !!

20 STEPS TO EVO X INSTALL

1. Get an X3 Mod chip
    2. Solder Pinheader
    3. Wonder why it wont read any disks
    4. Barrow a samsung xbox drive from Boss
    5. repeat the words " MOTHER FU*KER " untill quiting trying to read disks again
    6. mess with it for 3 months mess up traces and fix them all trying to get shit to work
    7. get a "crappy MATRIX" mod chip and programer
    8. try once more noting works
    9. get multi - meter test * things are fine * BTW
    10. mess with metrix and go to every websight on the planet looking for the reason nothing will flash it.
    11. resoldered a connector on the chip, where gay pogo pins go ( NO GO FOR A 1.0)
    12. Place chip on programer *finaly * flashes the rom
    13. result wont read disks reads Xicuter2 but no go
    14. switch drives, no go
    15. *** WARNING *** This step is hard and should be done with care !!

Sit hard drive at retarded angle, and dont uplug the drive, move a lil bit so the drive falls on the Power source and total shorts everything out!

16. decharge capacitors for awile and take out PS, then swap with your new Power Source.
    17. BOOT TEST
    18.ok now try the mod chip one last time
    19. Ok now, if you have the same experiance as me when you boot for the first time ever you will see the EVO X Slayers Install screen =)

so what i think is step 15 is very inportant to the process, it smacks your xbox and sez LOOK YOUR GOING TO DIE IF YOU DONT WORK !!!>=P and there you have it you get to see how much more damage you can do with the software =) Have fun moding everyone. BTW dont do that lol

THANK YOU ALL ILL HAVE A FOLLOW UP TO TELL YOU I GOT IT TO CATCH FIRE WITH SOFTWARE !!!! YEAH !!!!

PANTERA STILL RULES !

8. DOOM3666

DOOM3666 Member

BY THE WAY THE MATRIX CHIP IS THE ONE THAT WORKED !! TRYED THE X3 AGAIN POOP ON IT !!

9. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

LMAO, Dude ur hilarious. if i where having half the problems u where id of thrown my box off a cliff by now. LOL

10. keras

keras Regular member

I think there's a direct correlation between, 1. Being able to install a mod chip; and 2. Being able to correctly use the English language.

11. ManGoogle

ManGoogle Member

Yeah, proper use of the english language is not supported by this forum. As you've found out. :p

12. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

current is what kills you...

And if he were to touch the powersupply in the wrong place..that would be infinate current running through his body...just hope he has a good circuit breaker. And I am an electronics major...3rd year, so I know what I'm talking about. 12 volts could cause you some damage...go stick a wrench between the two terminals on your car battery...tell me what happens. So no..technically the 120v AC wouldnt kill him..but the current would. So he IS lucky to be alive. :|

13. DOOM3666

DOOM3666 Member

yeah a car battery can kill you, look up the amps. Sorry for the Inproper Englash eye usedd on mi form bacdair, it waz al late nit n sit yo. LOL it was all a joke and yeah i know everything everyone has to say, and yeah blah blah blah,,, i couldent have DIED ! i want near the xbox when it shorted i didnt have my fuken cock laying on the mobo for ground, and my balls sitting on the harddrive and touching the fuken mod ground wire, all i can say is this, so save you i could have done this better than jesus horse shit and can it, i was a noob, ive learned and gone on to make cash and only spent 50 bucks on another box with out dvd rom, and switched the power supply, and befor i hear awwww man if you hook a 1.6b PS to your 1.0 alien ninja robots could have killed everyone you know, there both 1.0s . So just read that and get a kick out of my fun times, dont be a dick ! if you must take it seriously go kill yourself instead. later ! HAPPY EMU ! =)

14. DOOM3666

DOOM3666 Member

And I am an electronics major...3rd year <---- HAHAHAAHAHA SMOKE MY COCK !

15. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

Please tell me why this bit of information entitles me to light your penis on fire and puff out the smoke...

16. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

You guys funny. :D