1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate www.ps2nfo.com

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Stunt2061, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

this website is good but u cant sign up for it because it had blaklisted almost all of the email service providers....and i need access to this site to get fixes for swap magic...(stupid swap magic 3.3). some games dont work with it well alot of the good games dont work with swap magic...can anyone give me some hints ot tips or some way that i can actually play something with my swap magic 3.3 dvd cd??...and are there any other sites out there that give u fixes for swap magic other than www.ps2nfo.com??

all help is welcome!!

2. keras

keras Regular member

3. Xmonkey

Xmonkey Guest

Why dont u download it on kazza or some other P2P network also www.ps2nfo.com bans alot of people for no reason.

4. ps2source

ps2source Regular member

careful on kazza/p2p lots of IRC bot's afloat and key loggers.

5. Excel2005

Excel2005 Member

PS2NFO has banned my IP before I was able to use it, so I never had much luck there.
    http://www.alucard.cc has a good list of patches and utilities, but requires registration.