1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Have 3.03 OE-c But Now I Am Stuck Is ....

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Xfilez, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Xfilez

Xfilez Guest

I Have 3.03 OE-c But Now I Am Stuck Is There Any Other Useful Upgrade Beside 3.10 , I can Not find That Stupid GTA to save my life Pleease Help Me Someone....

2. redice

redice Regular member

your posted is somewhat unclear. what exactly are you trying to do?

3. shedeus

shedeus Regular member

why are you still on 3.03 oec? get 3.40 oe and then upgrade to 3.50 oe when it comes out

4. Xfilez

Xfilez Guest

5. Xfilez

Xfilez Guest

I'm Kinda Of A Newbie In The Whole Upgrading Thing Is There Some Type Of Tutorial I Can Use Because I Have Just That Type Of Luck...That Will Leave My PSP Bricked..? Pleeeeaaaaasssee!

P.S. By The Way Thank U Alot 4 Responding.

6. redice

redice Regular member

ok let me see if i can understand what you are saying Is it that you are on 3.03 OE-c already but want to upgrade to something higher like 3.40oe-a?

7. wichozzz

wichozzz Regular member

8. Xfilez

Xfilez Guest

9. Xfilez

Xfilez Guest

That Is 100% Correct is there any way U Can Help Me Do That ... Do I Get That From The Official PSP Website Or What Cause Every Time I Look For That 3.40 Updater It Points Me To That Page...

10. redice

redice Regular member

if you on 1.50 firmware or another oe firmware and want to take your psp up to 3.40oe-a. heres a guide to do so.
    http://www.psphacking101.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9802&sid=1ff8aabb072c8bfd6ddc62fb16ff758d
    do not delete the eboot or anything leave it in the oeupmaker folder and add the other two as well.

note to mods if i'm unable to post this here please let me know and i will remove it a.s.a.p or you can remove it if you would like. not trying to do any harm by posting it here just trying to help give back to the friendly and helpful people of aD.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007