1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have 3.40OE-A firmware. Do I need anything else to play ISOs

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by groves26, Jun 24, 2007.

1. groves26

groves26 Member

Hi

Please help me with this query

I have 3.40OE-A firmware. Do I need anything else to play ISOs and where do I get the ISOs from. I have tried a few 'torrent' sites and then copied them to my ISO folder in my psp but nothing happens

Can someone help!!! (or does anyone live near me so I can go round and show me what to do. I live near doncaster - England. I'll pay......Im hat desperate!!!)

Thanks

2. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

after you transfer the iso to the iso folder ,in your xmb menu (psp menu) go to game -ยป memory stick and run the game from there

3. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Dude its ok, i live in the Uk too btw :p.
    Ok so your on psp firmware 3.40oe-a and you cant get isos to work...
    1) Are you sure that the iso's you have are proper. Like not somthing silly like 1kb, but like 100/800MB.
    2) To run iso's you need to have it in the iso folder in the root of your memory stick. First format the stick, and then put the isos in the iso folder :p
    3) Try UMDloader, or FastLoader they might be able to help.

Thats all i can think of at the moment, ask again if this does not work.

4. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Oh i cant believe i forgot this,
    4) REMEMBER TO HAVE A UMD GAME IN YOUR PSP, otherwise the iso wont load :)

5. groves26

groves26 Member

Hi

Thanks for the reply, but I have already tried all that. The game I want on my psp is vandal hearts. I downloaded this rfom a torrent site but the file doesn't end with .iso . I have tried opening all files that come with it to look for thr iso files but i can't find them.

Any advice?

6. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

that is a ps1 game (i think)
    ps1 games need to be in eboot format make a folder with the game name to put the eboot and put the folder in your memory stick inside the PSP\GAME folder

Last edited: Jun 24, 2007
  7. groves26

groves26 Member

Yes this is an old ps1 game. Sorry i;m pretty new to all this. If i download this again do i need to convert this to an eboot file of just move the whole downloaded file to my memory card?

8. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member