1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have a 3.10 oe-a and need help upgrading to the 3.50 oe-a

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by dipsetpcp, Jul 4, 2007.

1. dipsetpcp

dipsetpcp Member

sorry if the letters are incorrect but ive been out of the psp scene for a while. Recently ive tried to download psp iso of Rainbow Six Vegas to see whetehr its worth buying or not the game wouldnt even appear under my "games" menu. So i downlaoded like 4 other games thinking maybe it could be a faulty iso. None of them worked. I have checked the internet a countless number of times and i cant find 1 thing teaching how to upgrade from 3.10 oe-a to 3.50 oe-a or 3.40 oe-a (im not sure of current release.)
    Does anyone have a guide on how to do so? and btw i have 1 of the original psp's but i dont own a version of grand theft auto if that atters any more. Well any advice will be helpful considering i cant do anything with my psp anymore and im scared to update because i feel as if my psp may get bricked without the full knowledge of upgrading it. Thanks alot

2. dipsetpcp

dipsetpcp Member

bump!!!! could really use alittle help please

3. oosel

oosel Regular member

4. dipsetpcp

dipsetpcp Member

my question is is their anything different i should do? like do i have to downgrade to 1.5 in order to upgrade to 3.40? i just dont want to experiment and brick my psp

5. dipsetpcp

dipsetpcp Member

wow thanks see that worked i was scared though. i didnt know that the updates were like regular sony updates and i thought it was a huge process to update well thanks alot for your hlep you own!