1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a modded system, but play Original games...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by LLSMUVG, Sep 4, 2007.

1. LLSMUVG

LLSMUVG Member

Now, i am a little upset. I have a modded xbox360, but i like to play the originals online. I paid for my system, and should be able to do what i want with my system. Sorry if this was posted b4 on another thread. But earlier this year, my system was banned, from xbox live. i almost lost my mind. i called up M$ and blasted them; all the games i played and owned at that time were originals. they asked me questions about all my games and i gave them everything. I asked them to give me back my money for xbox live, and they said they wouldn't at first, then i got in touch with somebody higher up the food chain, and finally got my money back, but still no, reconnection with the internet/new xboxlive, because they banned my system itself. now if i only played originals online, how the heck can they ban my xbox360?

2. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

no one knows really, they just ban the console, it will never be able to connect to xblagain lol, however recovering your tag on a new console will work , the console is banned but not your gammerag. The console is banned man, u need a new one, hahaha try squeezing one of em out of ms

3. LLSMUVG

LLSMUVG Member

Well, i couldn't get any further up the food chain, so i went out and bought a xbox360 elite. Nice system, i've had it for about a month. Now i am trying to figure out if i can mod the Elite?
    cheers
    I know "good luck". yada-yada-yada....

4. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

well u can flsh the elite as long as you dont have the benq drive.

5. LLSMUVG

LLSMUVG Member

I am not in no hurry, i still play my originals online with my elite. I just want to know if they can be modded and go online (xboxlive)aswell.

cheers :)

6. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

well u can flash it, but only if u dont get the benq drive, thery are like impossible to mod rite now, but im sure they will be in the future.