1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have a normal psp n psp slim, someone help me please?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by se1boy, Oct 29, 2007.

1. se1boy

se1boy Guest

i know i have previously posted in the forum sorry if u think this is a repost.
    i am getting a psp slim in a few days or so.
    i have got hold of a normal psp, because i know i need a normal psp to put custom firmware on the psp slim
    but this psp aint got custom firmware or anythink on it, so i just need help with putting custom firmware on the psp and then help with putting custom firmware on my psp slim so i can play downloaded games on the memory stick
    i have read posts in the forum but it all confuses me lol
    thanks in advance for any help given

2. ssjpaul79

ssjpaul79 Member

I am actually in the exact same boat here. I've been reading all the threads for a few days now and I'm still a bit confused on the best/easiest way to get CFW on my psp slim. I have borrowed an OFW psp fat (and would like to return it to my friend in the same way I found it) , and I have a Daxter pack PSP slim with a 1 gig mem card and an aftermarket 4 gig that I plan on using once CFW is installed. I would like to be able to software modify the PSP fat battery to a jigkick battery then use it to install CFW 3.71 m33-2 via a ultimate memorystick created on the computer with pandora's gui v1.5 (is this possible?) Also can I just use a memorystick reader attached to the computer without the psp fat as long as I set the drive letter correctly? Would it be easiest to downgrade fat psp to 1.5 then somehow make the fat battery (reversably) into a jigkick? I would also really appreciate a good set of step by step instructions for accomplishing this. Most tutorials require the possession of an already working CFW psp fat. It's okay by me to install CFW on fat to accomplish this then return fat to original condition, but how is this done if I don't have a CFW psp to begin with?

Thanks!