1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have a problem with my ps2 disc drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by bryan21, Jun 6, 2007.

1. bryan21

bryan21 Member

i tried to mod my ps2 and i did every thing right. when i put the ps2 back together i found out that the blue led light was not working please tell me someone what could be wrong with my system
    plz.............!!!!

2. Edutz

Edutz Member

I suggest you list out all what you did before, so we can give you specific advice. I might be able to help, but I don't know what you did.

3. bryan21

bryan21 Member

aight i tried to mod my ps2 i waz puttin it together when i tried to put the disc tray out but i didnt and blue light button on the bottom of the green one. i dont now b/c i the disc tray doesnt come out. Does that help.

4. shabi-ul

shabi-ul Regular member

Your ribbon cable may be lose. When you open the PS2 there should be a ribbon cable which is connected from the reset and eject swicthes which the other end going under the disc tray, if this come loose or out then the reset and eject buttons stop working. Check that it is pluged in properly.

5. bryan21

bryan21 Member

i already did plus the on and off button works but the eject button doesnt!!