1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a problem

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ub2cool4u, Jun 20, 2003.

1. ub2cool4u

ub2cool4u Guest

I have a problem, I have $50.00 and can get resident evil code veronica X and Devil May Cry used from funcoland for $36.00 with $14.00 to spare. But I can also get Socom U.S. Navy Seals for $37.00 used which will give me $13.00 to spare. Which should I get Resident Evil Code Veronica X and Devil May Cry for $36.00 and spare 14. Or should I get Socom U.S. Navy Seals for $37.00 and Spare $13.00, but I don't know what I can buy with that $13.00 though. Which Do you guys think that I should get?

2. L-dubb

L-dubb Regular member

I say go w/ RE: Code Veronica and DMC. Those are GREAT games and well worth the money. Socom is very good too but we're talking 2 to 1 here!!

3. billz

billz Active member

does socrum come with the haed set? Do you play online?

4. ub2cool4u

ub2cool4u Guest

No socom does not come with the head set new or used, and I don't play online either.

5. ub2cool4u

ub2cool4u Guest

Hey L-dubb if you have played Re:Code Veronica X can you tell me how long it took you to pass it? It's not a type of that takes about a day or two to pass is it? I hate games that are too easy.

6. L-dubb

L-dubb Regular member

You can pass anygame in 2 days if you want to but no its not easy. Its RE man!! You know if you dont use the right strategy as far as conserving weapons and what not you can totally screw yourself later in the game. Its a great game. Definatly my favorite in the series.

7. ub2cool4u

ub2cool4u Guest

What about Socom U.S. Navy Seals, how was that game?

8. L-dubb

L-dubb Regular member

Online play is where its at. Socom 1 player mode was surprisingly good BUT DMC was AWSOME and so was RE: code veronica. 2 Great games or one good game. Socom is only good because he is not gonna play it online.

9. ub2cool4u

ub2cool4u Guest

Do you know any other GOOD action games that I could get for at least $17.00 used?

10. golden_35

golden_35 Regular member

Yeah socom wasnt so great offline. There is no blood or gore haha. And yes, it does come with a headset new and you might be able to get one used also.

11. billz

billz Active member

get the 2. A great action game you can pick up for around 17.00 is the james bond game that's a greatest hit

12. ub2cool4u

ub2cool4u Guest

I need a game that isn't in first person mode, I hate first person mode.

13. c7015

c7015 Regular member

metal gear solid (if you dont allready have it ) nto first person great game and is a greatest hits so you can finde used ones really cheap

the getwaway is another really good game that is not a first person

14. golden_35

golden_35 Regular member

If you remember zelda orcania of time or however you spell it. If you liked that for n64 and want to take on a fun kids game if you have kids or if you are a kid at heart, rachet and clank is good

15. Gsus

Gsus Guest

I SERIOUSLY reccomend metal gear solid 2... i bought it cheap last week (used) and it took me until yesterday to clock it! its really good value and a classic!