1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a PSP recently updated ¬.¬ but I have the original GTA:LCS

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jasonhuk, Jun 21, 2007.

1. jasonhuk

jasonhuk Member

I'd really like to take my PSP down and get on the homebrew. I've read around and basically all I've found out is that as long as my brother stops updating there will probably be a downgrader available to me in a few years :p

But I've read about Liberty Stories and I've just wanting to know if I can use that? I understand it had an update on it, so can I 'update' to old version? I'm not really understanding that side of it. Now I found that I can get hold of the original GTA I came back to this forum to ask what I could possibly do.

Please could someone explain the GTA situation to me? I'd really like to get my PS1 games one the PSP. Thanks very much guys.

Jas

2. schism123

schism123 Member

if your psp is above 3.03 it cant be downgraded at the moment, you just have to wait for the downgrader, the unpatched GTA game is for the 3.03 downgrader

3. haasmon92

haasmon92 Regular member

the 3.40 downgrader comes out in november of this year

4. Karatekun

Karatekun Member

There's no set date for downgraders. They come out when they're finished.

5. jasonhuk

jasonhuk Member

thanks for the help, i think i'm at 4.1.. so I'm truly screwed. I hope I can hold my brother off updating for a good year! Jesus, it's so annoying!

Are there really no workarounds?

6. DoubleDwn

DoubleDwn Regular member

4.1? Man you really are screwed, considering 3.5 is the highest official Sony firmware.

~Rich

7. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Lol 4.1 thats not even out yet.
    To find out your firmware go onto settings\systemsettings\system information (on your psp).

8. jasonhuk

jasonhuk Member

HA well I've embarrassed myself! Don't even know what I was thinking of to be honest, I haven't picked the PSP in a while.

Right so it's on 3.40 so I'll just have to wait.

Now I'm going to look through every piece of software I have looking for a 4.10 so I know where I confused myself :p

Cheers guys