1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have a psp version 1.5 now what?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by psphelpz, Jul 11, 2007.

1. psphelpz

psphelpz Member

i have just downgraded from 3.5 im on 1.5 now and i was wondering what i have to do now to play games on it, as in downloaded games, and homebrew stuff. Any help on what to do next would be helpful.

thanks

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

upgrade to 3.40 oe-a. use the link in my signature

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2007
  3. shaney2k

shaney2k Member

well the hardest parts done you have sucessfully downgraded your psp and made it worth owning in my opinion. You will prob be better upgrading to 3.30oe so you can still play the most recent games released as well as having the OE benefits. To play hombrew games or use applications, simply download them from a reliable source then popp them into you game150 folder and execute them from your psp. To play back up psp ISO games just pop them into the folder which says ISO in the psp directory.

4. psphelpz

psphelpz Member

the thing is what does it mean by execute them?

and can i still play downloaded isos online?

5. willisbr

willisbr Member

3.40 oe-a won't allow you to play latest sony games but 3.4.oe will?
    Can someone calarify? I thought 3.40 oe-a was the way to go for the most part. What's difference. Thanks

6. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

3.40 oe and 3.40 oe-a are the same. since theres only oe-a people call it oe.

7. willisbr

willisbr Member

Dang my fault. That was a type. I mean whats difference between 3.4oe and 3.3 oe?

Sorry