1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have a question. please dont hesitate to answer

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by kornklown, Jan 18, 2007.

1. kornklown

kornklown Member

i posted a thread about 2 days ago concerning the fact that i couldnt burn lost planet...so someone suggested me using dvd decryptor which i tried but for some reason it gives me this error message when i try to burn. "There doesn't appear to be enough space on the disc to burn this image. Image size: 3,697,696 Sectors. Disc size :2,295,104 Sectors. Would you like to continue anyway?"

that someone who suggested using dvd decryptor also mentioned that i have to change the book settings from dvd DL to dvd ROM...i have no clue why i got that message. can someone please help me, i just seem to be wasting my DL DVDs

2. billz

billz Active member

3. kornklown

kornklown Member

thats the guide that i was given...unfortunately it didnt help

4. billz

billz Active member

try download imgburn http://www.imgburn.com/ which the latest version of dvd decrypter.

Plus what type of blank are using?
    Have you right clicked on image and opened with notepad to remove layerbreaker in image?

5. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

get the newest drivers and firmware for your dvd drive and what kind of media are you using?

6. kornklown

kornklown Member

ok ive tried imgburn...but i tried imgburn BEFORE dvd decryptor and it didnt work...i guess i can try again...im using verbatim DL DVD+R
    and my dvd burner is an LG...DL obviously and the firmware is already updated to DL13 so im not sure if the firmware is the problem cuz ive heard of ppl being successful with DL11 which is the original firmware version

7. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

try to revert back to the old firmware, and it could be your media, my computer WILL NOT burn verbatim media, but it loves RITEK lol go figure, it actually works off the cheap brand, ritek makes the dynex dvd's which is best buys brand of dvd, so they are cheap and work perfect

8. kornklown

kornklown Member

may i ask how do i revert to the old firmware...ill try that first before i attempt at buying ne other media...but im pretty sure its not the media because verbatims are known to be the best for burning 360 games

9. billz

billz Active member

if your burner doesn't burn verbatium get a new one seriously....anyways make sure your booktype is dvd rom with this http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

ps never burn if the image says it's to big

10. kornklown

kornklown Member

if you dont mind, i would LOVEEE to know what your talking about. excuse my ignorance but lost planet is the first game i try to burn

11. billz

billz Active member

12. kornklown

kornklown Member

ahh thanks alot..that was helpful...now all i gotta do is burn it successfully...ill let you know asap if im successfull...if not then ill just have someone i know burn the games for me...although he charges me:(

13. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

why get a new one when i can use a media of the same quality thats cheaper? and i have a NICE burner anyway, and just get a firmware installer for your drive, just google your drive name and the firmware and something should catch your eye

14. billz

billz Active member

I disagree bout the same quality but to each his own..