1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have a swap magic CD version... whats the best way to play backup dvds?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by axwardle, Aug 9, 2007.

1. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

so my friend bought swap magic and he only uses his dvd version and he gave me his CD version. now i have made the necessary mods to my ps2... if i only have a CD version whats the best way to play my backups? my ideas were burn swap magic DVD to a CD-R and load it (but i have been told that wont work,) use the cd version and load a "higer TOC game" if this is your answer please give very detailed instructions, and if there is an alternative way to "change the TOC". or i could use cogswap (need better instructions on that aswell). etc. i need expert advice. please note i have already spent 2 hr. trying to search for an answer to this so dont say i didnt try

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Use CDLoader. You can get it at SKSAPPS.COM.

3. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

ok so i found cd loader and downloaded it but before i burn it does it require a "higher TOC disk" or not... need to know if i need to go get one

4. Cybertick

Cybertick Guest

Hi my opinion is bring the exploit to memorycard and use cogswap it`s better than swap.
    Load Action Replay and transfer it that way to your meorycard.

A tutorial how to do it is at youtube

http://www.youtube.com/v/c6rutwr7L3o

5. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

thanks for your help everyone... i just got a demo disk (really big TOC) so now i am just loading everything via cdloader