1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have all the materials just need a how to.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by zerubaba, Oct 10, 2007.

1. zerubaba

zerubaba Member

I'm trying to play game backups on my fat ps2 that i own, and a slim.
    I own a ps2 40 gb hd, and the hd loader discs, along with the network adapter. also how do i make game back ups with the games i own. is it like the xbox where you ftp it?

Are you able to play game back ups with what i have? how? And for the slim ps2 do i make a memory card save some how that makes an exploit from the hd loader cd? All help very apreaciated thank you all!

2. jared2112

jared2112 Member

There are way's of getting game backups onto the ps2 hard drive by connecting it to you're computer and using winHIIP to add the disc images that you made from the game (you will need a dvd drive in you're computer).

You will have to learn how to make disc images from cd/dvd games before you can ad them with winHIIP, you can use Alcohol 120%. But since you are using the official Sony 40 gb hard drive I am not sure if it will lock itself after it is installed into you're computer.

The jumper settings will need to be adjusted if you are hooking the hard drive onto an IDE cable that already has a hard drive on it. Or if you are just using it in place of you're current hard drive/dvd drive set the jumper settings to the same as the one you are replacing.

Open up winHIIP and select you're sony 40 gb drive and then add the disc images to that drive. Then when that's finished set the jumper settings back to the way they were originally, and re-install the hard drive to you ps2. Then when you load up hdloader the next time, you will see you're disc images that you added using winhiip, and you can play them just like originals.