1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have come to the conclusion, ....3.40oe-a sucks....

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by okthen12, Jul 2, 2007.

1. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Ok i dont really mean its sucks big time...i mean it sucks compared to 3.03oe-c. The compatibility issues compared to 3.03oe-c are just amazing. Half the custom themes only work on 3.03oe-c and will semi-brick your psp on 3.40oe-a. Iso games lagg so bad on cinematics particulary.

Arghhh is there any way to get back to 3.03oe-c without going back to 1.5.

(p.s. should i reflash my psp to its original theme cos its on Gears Of War at the moment)

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Just flash 3.03oe over 3.40oe. You don't have to go back to 1.5. You don't need to reflash to original either.

But, 3.40oe does not suck. About custom themes, if you are putting 3.03oe themes to 3.40oe, of course it's not going to work. There are many themes made for 3.30/3.40, a easy to use converter is also available.

About choppy movies, it has to do with your memory stick rather than OE version. Try it on 3.03oe it'll be the same. To fix it, just format your stick to FAT with your pc. Run cmd, in DOS prompt type in "format e:/ fs: FAT" e:/ is your ms drive.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2007