1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I HAVE DIFFERENT REGION CODE DVD NEED TO COPY

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by rickhoang, Apr 22, 2005.

1. rickhoang

rickhoang Member

Hi all,

I have a region 1 dvd movie and my dvd burner is only for region 4 (my dvd burner allows me to change the region code only 1 more time so i don't wanna change anymore, if i do, i can't read region 4 movie with this dvd anymore, i'm australia so how the hell a region 1 dvd burner does anything here anyway) so i can't use dvd shrink to copy because it says different region code

What the solution for this? If i use dvd decrypter, it's bigger than 4.36GB, it won't fit into one dvd-r.

Thanks

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

You might go Here and see if you burner is listed and if so is there a hack that can be used to turn the burner into a regio-free burner. If done wrong it can turn the burner to toast.

http://forum.rpc1.org/portal.php

DVDDecrypter will turn the ripped DVD into being region free and you can then use Shrink to compress the movie

3. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

AnyDVD running in the background will also present a region free DVD and also remove all copy protection schemes as well.