1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have memory card exploit installed on my ps2 please help me.

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by kizm0, Sep 25, 2004.

1. kizm0

kizm0 Member

I have a problem , for example i burn driv3r rip which i downloaded beacuse i have the original just my friend has it.

well anyways i burned it with the cue file and it doesnt seem to work..i did it like this

1. Turned on ps2
    2. Inserted the psx disk that triggers the exploit
    3. got the CogSwapLoader 1.0 screen
    4. Inserted Guantlet Legens for the high toc cd , said PS2-CD on the screen..
    5. Swapped for the newly burned driv3r
    6. Screen turned black and just sat there

[bold]NOTES: Although this IS NOT beacuse of the size , the size is 800 mb it fits onto a CDR beacuse of the cue file , strange but worked. Dont tell me its beaucse of the size beacuse i have Rogue Ops and its around 800 mb, burned it at 52x thats right 52x lol and it worked perfectly, still does.[/bold]

any suggestions? Pleaseeee help , this is a problem with two games i just got Corvette and Driv3r

2. meta1

meta1 Regular member

have you tried using a game other than driver3? This may be the problem, some PS2 games don't like running with this program, especially the new ones, until it's installed atleast.