1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have no clue of what i am getting ready to do!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Hardball, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

whats sup i have 3.03 oe-c and i wanna know how to change my xmb and waves on it cause mine is lookin pretty lame for someone who has a custom firmware. also i have a TA-082 motherboard. can someone plz help me cause im a noob and i dont wanna do anything stupid. or brick my psp. Thanks!

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Im not exatcly sure in 3.03oe-c but search the forums, and try qj.net for pre made xmbs, plus its pretty hrad to fully brick your psp using a custom f.w , espicially if you follow the directions right.

3. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

Here are some cool ones and I was worried as well but here is the short of it Download and follow read me.. and follow directions

http://boardsus.playstation.com/pla...read.id=2956180&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

I started with this one and have done about 4 of my friends as well.. MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP THE ONES YOU OVER WRITE THAT WAY YOU CAN GO BACK TO NORMAL IF NEEDED. sOME TIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPLACE THE FONT IN THE FONT FOLDER AND NOT IN THE RESOURCE..iF I LOST YOU THEN GO AND LOOK AT THE READ ME AND YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT...
    Here are som others.

http://mai414.blog64.fc2.com/category21-1.html
    Just search for them youll find them..

4. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@HardBall

Once you download a theme you want I will guide you through the entire process of backing up your PSP's flash0 and flash1. I will also explain how to safely clear up some space on your flash0,etc. Any thing you need to know I'll help you with. But first find a theme you like.

5. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

oh yeah i did forget to mention the clearing up of extra flash...But i never backed up anything on my flash1 was i supposed to? i only didmy flash0?

6. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Well since you didn't touch the flash1 you should be okay, but as a precaution it is good to keep unmodified backups of your flash0 and flash1. For example your customizing in the flash0 mode/folder and you semi-brick you can simply go into the recovery menu, initiate flash0 usb mode and copy and paste your backup over the files you replaced. When you reboot your PSP should start right up.