1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have no idea how to burn a ps2 game and i have a dvd burner

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Superkid, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Superkid

Superkid Guest

I want to know how to burn a PS2 game so i can play it on my system, but i don't know how. I have a dvd burner with nero program, but i dont know if it is nero 6. How do i do it? Do i need to have a chip because i dont and how do i get one and from where?
    Could smoeone please help me. Are the chips expense? i have tried to burn one and the computer says the same files are on the cd i burn but it wont play on the PS2 system.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2004
  2. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Okay read through my tutorial a little (click the link below that says PS2 info...) That should answer alot of your questions.

Chips can be expensive and VERY hard to install but there are other option. Read through the Tutorial a bit it will help.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2004
  3. Superkid

Superkid Guest

Hey Oner thanks for the advice but i still got a few quetions. Ya i'm gona try with what you said to burn a game today but how do you get that program Dvd Decrypter beacuse i lot of people talk about that program but i dont know where to get it from. Also it seems easier to burn if i use that program instead of the noer which is what i have but i'll try. On the top of the instructions you said to read the image to the hard drive then burning it. What do you mean by that saving the disk to my computer than burning it or what? O if you can, could you give me a link or adrees to the website where you download the DVD decrypter. Thanks for the help.

4. doobyman

doobyman Guest

can i burn dvds even if i don't have a dvd player on my computer i have a cd burner but it dosen't play dvds.I just have a regular cd burner. I just orderd magic boot cd-r and dvd-r offline and i want to make backups of games what cds do i use cause i have a lot of cd-r's but i don't have any dvd ones do i need those for the games or just movies