1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I having a problem loading game saves with unleashx

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by bhpcrew, Feb 27, 2007.

1. bhpcrew

bhpcrew Member

My console has an upgraded hard drive that allows me to play my games w/o using a disc because the games are saved to the hard drive using unleashX. I'm having a problem loading game saves from a memory card.

2. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

upgrade to evox

it works better and still allows use of avalunch and xbox mediacenter and evox and unleash x

3. bhpcrew

bhpcrew Member

How do I upgrade to evox

4. steimy

steimy Active member

have you tried using the MS Dashboard to copy the game save to your Xbox? It is under the memory menu.

As far as which dashboard is better, most people will tell you UnleashX is better. It has a much beter file browser and game save browser than EvoX. Persoanlly i have all 3 of the major one's on mine. EvoX is my main dash just because that is what the auto installer loaded, then once i edited the EvoX.ini file to have all the menu's looking like i wanted them with links to the programs i use, i just never switched. PLus since i have links to UnleashX. Avalaunch, and the MS Dash all on my main menu i can switch back and forth any time i like.