1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I installed the Xecuter 3 CE and when I boot it nothing shows un on the screen.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by nayeli, Apr 11, 2005.

1. nayeli

nayeli Guest

Hello, I've installed the xecuter 3 CE on my 1.1 Xbox model and it boots good there are no flashing lights, the led light is green but nothing shows up on the screen.When I press the eject button, it turns off and on and I can't eject the DVD rom. Can someone help me?

2. jealousjo

jealousjo Guest

Throw it away and buy a Xenium Ice.

3. modster

modster Regular member

great advice there jealousjo,

but anyways, nayeli check your solder points and make sure that the modchip is on tightly. you might have some lose connection.

4. sdlive

sdlive Member

hey i am having the same promblem with my xbox other then my led blinks green and red. i have went over the solder points and they all look good and tight but i also burned off one of my pads but i fixed that but it still doesnt work. can one of you guys help me. and no i wont trow my xbox away. my mod chip lights up with the bule lights. and the switch does to but it comes up with a red light for disabled i guess.

5. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

All i have to say is check the solder points and make sure u put the dO wire in the right place.

6. sdlive

sdlive Member

Hey,

Well I went back and checked all the solder points again. made sure that i didnt do any cold solder or what not. they all looked good the places were i burend off the pads I put jumpers there. and it still doesnt work. i mean what else is there to do. i think i should just buy a new mother bored or a new xbox. but can you think of any thing else to do with it. if so wbs thanks

7. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

r u using a solderless adapter

8. sdlive

sdlive Member

No i am not using a solderless adapter. but i think i am just going to go get a new mother bored probably new xbox because i think the mother bored i got is screwed up and so is the buttons to turn it off and on and open and close the close one ones but it doesnt turn off. so yeah. i am just going to get a new xbox

thanks