1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Just Can't Get Pass This Erro Alert....HELP!!!

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Not-Now-U, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Not-Now-U

Not-Now-U Guest

Boy this is getting very frustrating ...i have read threads,guides,followed instructions and stayed with it for a week now...i know that i can get this...but i keep getting this erro when i try opening disc....DVD Shrink encountered an erro and cannot continue..Failed to read file"E:\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.VOB"..is there anyway to get pass this or am i doing something wrong...i'm about to give the SHRINK up....THANKS rroettger for all your help

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

This trick sometimes helps. Start playing the original movie with your player software for a few seconds. Once the movie starts to play, stop the movie and open Shrink and try it again. You sometimes need to play the movie just a little to unlock the drive properly. This may do the trick for you. It has worked in the past.

Jerry

3. Not-Now-U

Not-Now-U Guest

ok Jerry....it worked..i got pass the erro...now i have 2 more problems ...first---encoding and analysing are Green when they run...second....when it swithes over to the decrypter nothing happens...i'm pretty sure my settings are right..i have set and gone by the scubapetes guide...can you give me the instuctions on how you work the shrink...you have helped me a lot ...i had really thought about giving up ...if you would give me a step by step guide on how you do it i would appreciate it very much....THANK YOU and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! RAY