1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just found the 688 pages DVDMaestro menu ...

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Clipper52, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Clipper52

Clipper52 Member

It's currently on sale.

2. JaguarGod

JaguarGod Active member

Sorry, I missed this post and replied about the manual in you other topic. I suggested you try searching for a download, but if you found it for sale and it is not too expensive, go for it.

3. Clipper52

Clipper52 Member

Hi,

The 688 manual file is in the pdf format and is rougly about 20 megabyte. The whole program is about 60 megabyte. Thus, the manual is ONE THIRD of the program! There is a help file in the cd called SpruceDVD.hlp which is only 232 kilobit. This file is almost useless.

The pdf file explains everything including an indepth explanation of command sequences and tragedy.

I bought it for 10 Euro. It's well worth it.

4. mikepraba

mikepraba Member

Hi Guys,
    I have been using the DVDmaestro for the past 3 months and I love it. i have tried every authoring softwares under the sun and this seems to be the solid program. I had lots of trouble finding the video codec to work with windows xp pro to show the preview. Now I am experimenting instead of learning because I dont have any manuals. Got some guides from Afterdawn and other forums. But nothing can compare to original Manual. Does anyone know where I can download this? Or someone who has a manual can photocopy and sell it to me?
    Thanks guys
    Mike

5. rp_024

rp_024 Guest

I'm curious. Never heard of DVD Maestro. Is this a rip/burn utility? I'd be interested in trying.

6. teflonmyk

teflonmyk Regular member

Authoring software... I have heard good things about it. I'd be VERY interested in acquiring the software and manual...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2006
  7. teflonmyk

teflonmyk Regular member

Any download sites?

8. mikepraba

mikepraba Member

Here is the site where you can download this program. it is discontinued now, But i consider this is better than the current programs. professional. Solid, But I am looking for the manual, if anyone can get it for me that would be great.
    the site u can download is http://www.fukrulez.com
    Enjoy it

9. rp_024

rp_024 Guest

I'm guessing you need to register in order to download? I click the link and get the no go, you register first chumpy.

10. mikepraba

mikepraba Member

its easy. just register and download. THis software was worth over 5000 US $. I see still most of the major dvd releases are authored by Spruce DVDmaestro. It took me almost a year to locate this program. Hurry up and get it before they shut down this site. I am still waiting for someone to respond me with the DvdMaestro Manual.
    Take care guys
    Mike

11. rp_024

rp_024 Guest

Ummm, Just register and download? I registered and it says I need to pay them. Yet, when I click the download link, it says register for free. You can't download this proggy unless you pay them.

12. teflonmyk

teflonmyk Regular member

2 cents

13. rp_024

rp_024 Guest

No pay pal. Somebody want to hook me up wit two cents?

14. mikepraba

mikepraba Member

Hi Guys,
    I never had to pay a penny. May be they changed it now. Even if they charge it is still worth it. remember this is the king of all Authoring programs over 5ooo.oo value. So its upto you. I know there are so many pros want this and cat even locate a website where they can download. I thought the link would help fellow afterdawn friends. thats all. i got nothing to do with the host of the website. GOODLUCK. But remember I need a payback which is I need a the manual for this progy

15. rp_024

rp_024 Guest

Another site has a guide to use maestro and the guide suggests these plugins for maestro before using it.

ChapterXtractor
    Subadjust
    Subrip
    MaestroSBT

I downloaded DVD Maestro last night and took a brief look at it. This seems more for creating movies like a pinnacle or Ulead product. But way, way, way more advanced. Does anybody know how many different plugins are needed for this program in order to use it?

16. mikepraba

mikepraba Member

No. You don't need any plug ins. Except the Video codec from cinemaster. The plug ins you are referring are for ripping a new movie from dvd and put together chapters subtitles etc. There seems to be some confusion. There is no comparision to video editing and authoring programs. This is a stand alone Professional DVD authoring program.I am sure One of you will come out with the manual oneday and please let me know when u guys find it

17. rp_024

rp_024 Guest

I did find a 28 page and 8 page .pdf. Still looking though. While I was looking I found a couple forum links you might be interested in. Seems as if this is an AMD with XP friendly program. On Intel pentium stations it seems to crash the HD. No real good returns from XP intel pentium users. Also, since it was discontinued prior to XP's release, it was built for NT and 2000.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/270060

Have a look at this nut selling a maestro machine

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/35465

18. teflonmyk

teflonmyk Regular member

@ rp_024

Glad you got it! The cinemaster2000 is available for download there as well. There is also an "Unleashed" guide and a short guide.
    They "recommend" Chapter-X-Tractor v. 0.962 and DVD-R Multi-Calculator...

19. JaguarGod

JaguarGod Active member

If for chapter extraction, you are looking for something to extract chapters from a DVD, then DVD Decrypter is the best by far!!! Go into IFO Mode and right click on the PGC of whatever you want the chapters for. Then select "create information file". You can then choose from many different formats including DVD Maestro's format!!

I have the official manual for DVD Maestro (18.8MB) and would not mind sending it to someone that wants to host it online for download. However, I have a 10MB cap for e-mail attachments, so I am assuming I will have to zip it and split it up.

For that guy selling the Maestro Machine, you have to consider that that was almost 3 years ago and those hardware encoders were/are pretty expensive. $17,000 still seems like too much even back then. I forgot what the MPX3000 cost back then, but there is a chance that it was $5000 to $10,000. I remember the Sonic Scenarist Encoder was $25,000.

20. rp_024

rp_024 Guest

I was reminiscing because of how far we've come with technology. I didn't realize the date. Looking back, sure it's a probably a deal, but real funny considering where we are with the availability of far more superior hardware now a days. Anyhow, I'd be interested in the manual. Would RAR-ing the book and sending chunks at a time work for you?