1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just got my Twist Tool in the mail today and...

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by rockmanzx, Jan 18, 2007.

1. rockmanzx

rockmanzx Member

I broke it.. That Twist Tool part C is a pain to get in my slim PS2. Is there a better alternative? The MagicKeys 2 looks more durable. Is it compatible with v15 (SCPH-75001) PS2s? Much help is appreciated.

2. jenko6a

jenko6a Guest

when i used to use sm befor i learnt i could solder i found the best swap method was using duck tape over the switch. All the other keys/clip always fell out or moved

3. ps2modgod

ps2modgod Guest

HAHA yeah SM and all its ways of getting past the security switches is a real pain in the ass. People like the keys and crap cuz they think "oh this is good and I wont void my precious warrenty" Screw that little sticker! Rip it off and stick it up your cats ass. If your going to use swap magic I would have to say that the tape solution is the best. Oh and Duct Tape will hold a bumper on a car going 100mph to.

But if your want to do it the right way a modchip will always be the best way.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2007