1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just got Swap Magic 3.6... I'm having trouble installing the tools, though. Please help!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Emuz_Man, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Emuz_Man

Emuz_Man Member

Ok I just got Swap Magic 3.6 in the mail and it came with the tools. The problem is, they aren't the same ones as swapmagic3.com shows so I don't know how to install them.

These are the tools that I have:

[​IMG]

Is there a guide on what to do with those tools? Or can someone help? Thanks.

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Well, email/call them. If they didn't give you the right tools there isn't anything we can do.

3. Emuz_Man

Emuz_Man Member

No.... I'm pretty sure they're the right tools, I just don't know how to get them in my Slim PS2 so that they block the sensors (or whatever they do).

Please, people... I'm desperate. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

4. Emuz_Man

Emuz_Man Member

Great. Just great. I ****ing broke tool E. This is wonderful.

Well I e-mailed allmodchip.com and I'll see if they will replace it for me. *sigh*

5. Emuz_Man

Emuz_Man Member

They're sending me a new pack! ^_^

6. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Next time look in the guide.

Mod-chip.com

7. delta191

delta191 Member

I had the same problem mate, documentation was nil and the site has a bobbins video of showing you how to install the switch tool.

the little plastic block goes in the square hole at front of the ps2 slimline under the lid, squeeze with tweezers, the steel switch tool goes under the cover at the back, it's a tricky fiddly thing to do if your not sure what to do, dont bend your switch tool, you will end up snapping it! put your switch tool in the tiny hole and close the lid, remember closing the lid locks the switch into place, dont force it yourself!. the rest of the bits you receive, are not required.