1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just need to make a back Up Disc Please !!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by biglospim, Apr 7, 2007.

1. biglospim

biglospim Guest

I usually just copy the games to my hard drive, no problem right.?
    But, I played scarface off my hard drive, and the second level wouldn't boot up. So is there any buddy that knows how I can rip the game to my pc then burn to a disc, and then play it on my xbox. So I want to make a backup disc, and I don't get the tutorials because they are all trying to ftp and whatever, but I already have it on my xbox, I just want a backup disc. Can anybody help. I tried xbox backup creator v2.5 with the samsung drive that I backup my 360 games, should this have worked? The game first said it was 15MB then I used the tool, unlock drive, and then it was about 6.5GB, so I used a DL DVD, and used IMG Burn to burn the .dvd, I hope this was helpful can someone please help me out?

2. steimy

steimy Active member

never tried XBC for doing regular Xbox games but i am sure there is a way. But FTP is the only way i have done it. YOu do not want to take the game from the hard drive as it obviously has a problem or it would work. So you are left with two options.

1. delete it and use DVD2Xbox and try to put it on the HDD again to see if it just missed a file or something

2. or learn how to FTP and copy the disc from the Xbox drive to your PC, then make the folder into an ISO with Qwix, then burn it to a DVD with IMGburn. There are plenty of guides on how to back the games up.

or a last option you can figure out how to use your Samsung drive to rip the game strait to the PC.