1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just uninstalled my dvd x copy platinum

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mobfather, Feb 25, 2005.

1. mobfather

mobfather Member

I uninstalled my dvd x copy platinum and when installed.I have the icon on the advanced mode but no icon on the simple mode?It should have a green X on the simple mode,but only a white paper icon.How do I get the Green X back again?
    The advanced mode works great,but also want my simple mode to work too.Any nice people want to help?

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Is the icon there if you go Start> Programs> X Copy Platinum> Simple Mode and will it start from there??
    If yes the right click the icon there and select SEND TO-- Desktop. If its missing there and won't start it sounds like a bad install.

Jerry

3. mobfather

mobfather Member

Hi Jerry,
    I went to start--> programs-->X copy platinum--> there is a icon for the simple mode but its looks like a white of piece paper.The advanced mode has the letter P and works fine.I click on the simple mode and does not do anything.

4. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

"C:\Program Files\321Studios\Platinum\XPress.exe"

The link path should look something like this. Do a search for [bold]XPress.exe[/bold] and see if it loaded in another directory.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2005
  5. mobfather

mobfather Member

Hi scuba,
    I deleted the pc-cillin anti virus and was telling my xpress copy file was quaratined.I reinstalled my dvd x copy platinum and now its good.I have both icons....letter P(advanced mode) and letter green X (simple mode).
    thanks,Jerry and Scuba for replying to my post!Cheers!

6. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

Good :)

Now you need to stop using it and start using DVD Shrink along with AnyDVD or DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter when Shrink won't work alone. Much better programs and easy to use. :)

Good luck either way :)