1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i Just want one Large MP3 File... Please

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Dsn, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Dsn

Dsn Member

Okay.. i have some CDs.. a few of them are Halloween Disc... and i want to extract them to a MP3 file.. but i want all the tracks to be in One large File.. because that is how the CD is..

My question is.. What program is the best for doing this..??? i have CDex.. but for some crazy reason... CDex will not do it for me.. and yes.. i did leave a message in the forum there earlier today...i have not heard back yet..
    But i was wondering if there were other programs out there...

Thanks to all for all the Help and Time...

Dsn

2. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

3. Dsn

Dsn Member

Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!
    Finally... a Great program.. and one that does what i want it to do...
    i had to do a little reading.. to figure it out..
    and.. i had to do a Search for the Lame Encoder..
    But.. after that.. All went well..
    Slick As Snot... i LOVE it!!!!
    Thank You So Very Much!!!!!!!!

David

Dsn

4. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

You had to click The Lame encoder on the same page where you downloaded -- a newpage came up and the first item on the list was "" LAME MP3 DLL. (361 Kb, ver 3.95.1). Unzip the lame_enc.dll and put in the same directory as Audiograbber and you will have an internal MP3 encoder.
    The dll is also found at this mirror site. You can for example use Winzip to unzip !""

You have now a Cd Ripper that is reputed as the best there is by Sound Engineers and all for FREE ! Smiles.

Regards !

5. sking44

sking44 Guest

How do you "Join" the tracks as you rip them with Audio Grabber? Or is there another Freeware tool for Joining MP3s?