1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I knew at emulating, can someone give me a hand?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by brad1090, Oct 20, 2004.

1. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Actually it is pointless to be honest to emulate the games on the PC side since it requires a very good graphics card.The emulator programs out do not support commercial games,which means that if you stream some of your games they may not work.I would keep telling why,but the main problem is that there are not alot of people with super computers to emulate this system which is probably what it will take.

2. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

first off not true the current emulators from project gamecube can emulate commercial games

and you only need 128 meg of memory on your video card to run the emulator

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

The emulators currently out don't support all commercial games.This is a proven fact and even if you do have a good graphics card you still can't run all the games.It has been proven that you can't emulate the games at full speed on the computer side also without having a computer hooked up just like the system to even run the games on the PC side.