1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I know its old news but cn anyone help me with the snes station?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by krash183, Jan 21, 2004.

1. krash183

krash183 Guest

I been racking my brain for awhile and i can't get this damn cdgenps2 to work right... in all the forums, guides and what not it says to drag the files...I don't see any files to drag... and i try to open a file, it's stuck on ps2 files... like i can't drag any files... the SYSTEM.CNF doesn't show up when i open the folder in cdgenps2... please help!

2. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

First off, you should mention if you're using a chip or swap, cuz you burn the CDs different ways depending on which method ur using. I can't understand exactly what you're saying so ill just tell you. extract the contents of snes_0_2_0_20031222(or whatever its called for you depending on the version) to your desktop. Open up Nero and do what the guide tells you. there will be a browser for the CD contents and your comp. Drag the files from your desktop, encluding your roms, to the CD browser. Then finsih the guide. It's all really self explanitory.

3. krash183

krash183 Guest

i know theirs two ways... im using th no mod method and i finally figured out how to use that dayam cdgenps2 program... had to drag files from explorer to that program.