1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I KNOW this has been asked many times... What are the best DVD+R's to get ???

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by miami54, Apr 25, 2007.

1. miami54

miami54 Guest

I've been using the staples brand with pretty good success....but there are a few dvd they dont work with. Any suggestions? I apologize in advance for asking a question that I know that's been asked many times.

Joyd

2. FFsp42

FFsp42 Regular member

IMO, you usually cannot go wrong with Verbatims or Taiyo Yuden brand of blank DVD media. Sonys are decent if they are available and on sale. Basically, anything manufactured in Japan (MIJ) coded is usually a good investment. Here is a free program to help identifier the manufacturer of your discs: http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com/

3. mybarras

mybarras Member

no nastiness intended here m8,but if you know the question has been asked time and time again why ask it AGAIN,please before you post use the forum search it will reward you with what you need to know,and save people the time of answering the same questions over and over,just abit of friendly advice:)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2007
  4. miami54

miami54 Guest

Very true and I did that, but there we're many conflicting ideas....again sorry about the repost

5. miami54

miami54 Guest

Thanx alot, I've heard that the verbatims we're a favroite of many. Thank you again
    -Jody

6. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

The best disc for movies, hands down, Verbatim !!

7. stan789

stan789 Member

i use Hp Dvd+R`s and have always has success.No Duds with anydvd and nero recode

8. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member

HP DVD+R 16X arr CMC Mag or Philips.So better stick with Verbatim or TY media,they are the best.

Vincent.