1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Like Trial of AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 - Worth Buying?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by movie4bkp, Jan 24, 2005.

1. movie4bkp

movie4bkp Member

I really like the simplicity and the one step process that it takes, I just walk away and wait for that wierd noise that tells me the DVD has been copied.

I see a lot of posts about shrink and others, etc..

Are these two programs considered to be good ones, and are they worth the money they are charging for them, especially since AnyDVD has "lifetime" free updates, and CloneDVD has 1 year free updates.

Also how is the quality of the produced DVD compared to other programs.

I'm sorry if this has already been covered. I need to make a quick decision and appreciate all your help.

Please... your thoughts.

Thanks

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

They're worth every penny in my opinion. CloneDVD2 is quite fast and the quality is comparable until you get into heavy compression where I believe DVD Shrink and its Deep Analysis does a better job. AnyDVD has become quite an asset when dealing with these new protections and it's updated very frequently.

I personally use CloneDVD/AnyDVD for about half of my backups and DVD Shrink/Copy To DVD for the other half.

3. hctr3

hctr3 Member

Does anyone know of a way to just use the trial version of Anydvd? Or after 21 days are you forced to buy it. Thanks for your help.

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

After 21 days the right thing to do is buy it if you like it. We all would like to see Slysoft keep offering and updating AnyDVD but they need their money to do so :)

5. ricoman

ricoman Member

I own Xcopy Express & Platinum, and have DVD Decryter (a very good tool) but since I tried and bought AnyDVD and CloneDVD, I have never used them again. Worth every penny. I have burned DL disks and removed the Xcopy warnings from my backups. I've burned hundreds and never had a problem (that wasn't related to cheap media).

6. CTxpress

CTxpress Member

Go for it
    Sooner or later you will need them. And give your self time to do something else instead of figure it out how to copy new movie.
    Got AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 Love it!