1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I loaded underground 2 onto my hard drive but I am getting 2 blue marks on the side of my screen???

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Dahaka128, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Dahaka128

Dahaka128 Member

I loaded need for speed underground 2 last night from a bittorrent program into my hard drive. After loading up hd loader, I noticed the screen was black and white and jumping up and down. Knowing how to fix the problem, I took it off my hdd and ran the pal2ntsc patch and loaded it back on. Not knowing the mode setting, I attempted to run it but I got nothing. I looked on the internet and found it need the 3rd compatibility option so I hit select and hit the 3rd one. After all that bullsh*t, now all im getting are 2 small blue dashes on the side of my screen. I believe the disk size is either 3 or 4 gig's. If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

2. prutsos

prutsos Regular member

well basically some games neede a good tv for instance black and gran theft auto vice city stories need to be played in 480i I dont know why but it workes