1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I made my own slide card...I need the swap magic software..trusted site please :)

Discussion in 'PS2' started by treepop, Mar 7, 2004.

1. treepop

treepop Member

Thanks so much.....I have read on these forums that you cannot actually download the software and burn it..this upsets me alot, but I am willing to spend $20 for a cd that will allow me to be cheap for the rest of my ps2's life.....I would like a site someone here has personally bought products from before....thanks o so much :)

2. treepop

treepop Member

I would also Like to ask if this would be compatible with the scph 5001 ps2 model...thanks again :)

3. Bulldozer

Bulldozer Guest

hi there im a bit new 2 all this but ive just got a flip top 4 my ps2 and the magic dics ive managed 2 copy 2 games but i seem 2 be wasting more dics trying 2 copy them,is there a copy prog thats best also im using dvd-r does that make a diff? plz help

4. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

first off, dont steal treepops topic, you can make your own, and be more clear, you cannot copy Swap Magics and if its games you're copying then use DVD Decrypter.
    treepop: try modchipstore.com or one of the places the site or memembers recommmned in other topics, use the search to find them.

5. treepop

treepop Member

Ok thanks....I read some other topics.....I see a few for $16.99 but wow talk about some cheesy sites.....I mean if you wanna sell stuff dont use 72 point font lol!....anywho.....Thanks for the suggestion of modchipstore.com....I will check them out :)

6. Crazycro

Crazycro Member

I used Chipzone.com and the site was excellent I received my Swaps in 2 days. Good luck

7. billz

billz Active member

8. treepop

treepop Member

nice the same price after shipping and I get to support afterdawn?....I dont feel thats to bad of a trade off :)