1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I mest up BAD!!! any suggestions

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by twisty1er, Jan 31, 2007.

1. twisty1er

twisty1er Member

Im so angry at myself I had successfully flashed my drive but it gave me problems, so I said screw it let me flash it with a different firmware I was on the Xtreme 5.2 C so I tried Xtreme 5.2 B so half way through my PC said error reading diskette so I took it out popped it into my other pc copied the bin to another floppy that already had the mtkflash program in it brought it back to the computer that was flashing the Xbox 360 and it completed successfully and as soon as I tried it on my TV set the center light started blinking and a red corner light started flashing as well.

the drive doesn't spin at all and 5.2 requires the 0800 dvd to disable the firmware

is there any way possible to get around this????

my drive is the samsung MS-25
    My bio's doesn't say there is a CD-ROM there no more but when I use the MTKFLASH W /M "X".bin it still list the option of flashing that location where the drive is plugged into but since the firmguard is on I cant do nothing it just sits there????
    I got myself into a real pickle this time

THanks to everyone in the biggining and everyone who can help me now

2. sourD

sourD Regular member

Im guessing it does not open any more?

3. udaredme

udaredme Member

read some of the other posts..first 3 or 4 pages..links to guides on what to do next..youll find the answer..i did and i was in the same boat..

4. twisty1er

twisty1er Member

what did you do??

Did you also have the firmware that has that firmguard on it and requires the 0800 media before you can reflash the drive again??

5. udaredme

udaredme Member

what did i do? I read posts...just like you have been advised to do..and yes i had first flashed with v3+ firmware and needed to enable800 disc it...just read like i did and youll find what you need to do..its that easy..instead of posting back..just read!! its pretty easy

6. mrlip

mrlip Regular member

Udaredme, instead of telling him to read and sift throught the umpteen threads of junk on the pages of the boards, why dont you just give him a link?

7. navsav

navsav Regular member

Ya know as much as I like people to to some research it can help to give the guy a link to what you are talking about or even an little help in a PM - these forums are used to help people out and this guy i am sure is stressed out and does not feel like scouring the pages for an answer.

8. modster

modster Regular member

9. twisty1er

twisty1er Member

thnks for the link, its Microsoft webpage they wont tell me how to disable the firmguard. LOL

Im going to look around the net for more possibilities its a whole new day