1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Miss Lokitorrent

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by chudsmith, Mar 19, 2005.

1. chudsmith

chudsmith Member

Anybody know of any good torrent sites still up and running. Something along the lines of loki. That site was great, did'nt get a single virus or loads of spyware there. I know there's tons of sites still going but most suck! So if you know any good ones please share.

2. chudsmith

chudsmith Member

hello anybody out there? this is the second time i've posted on this forum and the second time i've got no respons. Like the site alot, the forums not so much :(

3. bbthumper

bbthumper Guest

....go to the right forums and you will get a response. Its called "Filesharing Applications" and do a search. Only about 200 sites listed there. Alot of helpful people here but you need to do a little work....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2005
  4. djscoop

djscoop Active member

dude be patient. this isn't a chat room. it may take a little longer than 6 hours to get a reply. if no one has replied in a few days than reply to your thread and type "bump" to bring it to the top again. and yes, try posting in the right forum next time.

5. chudsmith

chudsmith Member

Thanks guys glad to see I'm not alone in the universe, and thumper I'll check out the file sharing forum.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2005
  6. stef434

stef434 Guest

try www.mininova.org...works fine for me music..games..dvds etc

7. chudsmith

chudsmith Member

Thanks I'll give it a try.