1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need a 100% basic guide to this xtreme flashing thing.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by newbie234, Dec 1, 2007.

1. newbie234

newbie234 Regular member

hey,

im looking tinot this xtreme firmware thing because i really want a way to play backed up games rather than my originals...this sounds stupid and most people use it for illegal games but my game collection is valuable (or at least to me), and my youngerfamily members also play on my 360 and they jsut cant take care of discs so id like to play backed up copies if this is possible.

what is the xtreme firware all about? what does it involve? what will i need to buy? can i do it myself?

if i could ahve some basic info that i can understand not knowing much at all about 360 modding and stuff like that.

thanks

2. StanLane

StanLane Guest

Dude, why don't you try to search for the info first instead of trying to get someone to spoon feed it to you? I did a search of it and found a ton of posts about it, don't be lazy, man

3. nki00

nki00 Regular member

it's simple to determine -- have you ever opened a computer before? do you know what parts on the inside are for? do you know what BIOS and DOS is and how to use it? if answer to any of those questions is no, then pay someone to mod it for you -- it'd be much more easy for everyone.

As for spoon feeding you all that info, StanLane is right -- we all did it -- it's all out there in this forum.